Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!

We took Rowdy to the Pumpkin Patch last night so we could pick out some pumpkins to paint (not carving this year, save that nightmare for when he is older) he was in Halloween Heaven! He ran from one pumkin to the next as fast as he could go trying to pick them all up and climb all over them. It was so funny to watch! At one point he just layed in the hay and rolled around, he was a complete nut the entire time! It was a great experience!











2 comments:

Marci said...

As usual your boy is adorable! I am so sorry about this week, but we will make up for it.

brooke said...

Heidi,
I finally got you on bloglines so I can follow your blog too. Congrats on baby #2--that is so great. Rowdy is so adorable--that smile is to die for.