Usually, I don't get into all of the giveaways in this crazy blogging world but this one was worth taking a shot at!!! This website...
http://inevergrewup.net/giveaway-25-bumbleride-indie-stroller/
is giving away this incredibly awesome double stroller! I got on and watched the demo video on this little gem and it is such a cool and easy to use stroller.
As long as I have two kids going around with me in a stroller everywhere I go and I want to do this with a little class, and a lot of convenience.
If you have little people at home and are looking for a cool, new ride for them... I would definelty check this giveaway out!

2 comments:
That's way cooler than anything I ever had. Hope you win it, cause if not you're gonna have to buy it!
oh if you win this i am going to be SO jealous! I don't even have two kids, but i would love this stroller!
Post a Comment