Saturday, July 18, 2009

2


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Did you take those yourself?

Amy said...

Too cute. I can't wait to see what you can do with a good photographer!

WHITE said...

Dawn, I did them I target! YUCK I am not at all happy with them at all! I didn't even buy them, the girl that took the pictures spent the entire time telling Rowdy to "take it easy" and "Relax" apparently she has never been around a two year old before! I did however find a super fun photographer that came to my house today and did Braydons birth announcement pic, and is going to do Rowdys pic next week! She is awesome and cheap and will come to your house if anyone needs pic taken I would totally suggest here!

Allison said...

i think these pics are cute...or maybe it's just because he's so stinkin cute!