That is so so wonderful! I am so thrilled that you are getting a girl (and a bit jealous!), and I love that you are naming her after Grandma! Faun was my middle name too!
Ashley, this is our last so it was now or never for a girl...hopefully she can keep up with my crazy boys :) Hope all is well with you and your cute family!
3 comments:
Congrats Whites!! LOVE the name Remi!! :)
That is so so wonderful! I am so thrilled that you are getting a girl (and a bit jealous!), and I love that you are naming her after Grandma! Faun was my middle name too!
Thanks ladies.
Ashley, this is our last so it was now or never for a girl...hopefully she can keep up with my crazy boys :) Hope all is well with you and your cute family!
Post a Comment